Now I feel quite qualified to review this particular item as I own and use one myself! It’s a lightweight fishing seat box with two slide in tackle boxes, side and front pockets, adjustable legs/feet and a strong shoulder strap which can be converted for backpack-style use. My take on it is that it’s actually[…]
- They’re Baaack! And They’re Personalised!
- The River Dane, Northwich Town Centre
- A Far Too Long Break From Fishing
- Villa Farm – Where Variety Is The Spice Of Fishing
- Trouty Coarse Fishing at Llandegla
- River Dee at Farndon and a Rant About Overpriced Fishing Poles
- Talking Rod Licences, National Security and The River Dee
- River Dane at Saltersford Farm. Gorgeous Scenery, Tricky Fishing.
- Lake Of Tranquility, Always Brilliant Fishing!
- After The Floods – A Session on the River Dane
- Talking Rain, Rivers, Reels And Chasing Personal Best Fish
- The U.K.’s Current Population Growth Is A Huge Problem
- Back to Llandegla – Rainbows and Roach
- Llandegla Fishery – a Coarse and Fly Paradise
- Talking Trout Fishing and Pole Testing
- Getting Ready For Fly Fishing
- A Trout On The Fly! First Time Fly Fishing
- Rain and Misery – Thanks, Met Office.
- 2016 Fishing New Years Resolutions
- Llay Reservoir, An Absolute Welsh Gem!