This is absolutely ridiculous. The casting skills these Thai anglers possess are out of this world. The fish they’re catching are (mainly) snakeheads, great sport, great eating (unfortunately for the snakehead, that is). There’s also the Hampala Barb in a couple of scenes. Two videos, one great talent! A GoPro or similar camera is used[…]
- They’re Baaack! And They’re Personalised!
- The River Dane, Northwich Town Centre
- A Far Too Long Break From Fishing
- Villa Farm – Where Variety Is The Spice Of Fishing
- Trouty Coarse Fishing at Llandegla
- River Dee at Farndon and a Rant About Overpriced Fishing Poles
- Talking Rod Licences, National Security and The River Dee
- River Dane at Saltersford Farm. Gorgeous Scenery, Tricky Fishing.
- Lake Of Tranquility, Always Brilliant Fishing!
- After The Floods – A Session on the River Dane
- Talking Rain, Rivers, Reels And Chasing Personal Best Fish
- The U.K.’s Current Population Growth Is A Huge Problem
- Back to Llandegla – Rainbows and Roach
- Llandegla Fishery – a Coarse and Fly Paradise
- Talking Trout Fishing and Pole Testing
- Getting Ready For Fly Fishing
- A Trout On The Fly! First Time Fly Fishing
- Rain and Misery – Thanks, Met Office.
- 2016 Fishing New Years Resolutions
- Llay Reservoir, An Absolute Welsh Gem!